Question
Posted by: Johan | 2011/03/30

Tinea Cruris

I have suffered from " Tinea Cruris"  or " crotch rot"  in my inner thighs for ages now and it will disappear and then suddenly be back. What medication/cream/lotion can I get from the pharmacist to help with the fungal infection?

This mostly starts once I do sports and I do sweat allot and then for weeks its gone and then, back again and its really irritating.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Johan

Ask your pharmacist for a Clotrimazole cream and apply this for 14-21 days (twice daily). Once the rash disappears, continue for another 5 days at least.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/03/30

Hi Johan

Reply to pharmacist