Question
Posted by: Brendan | 2013/01/09

tinawina

I love to lick tinawina''s pu*sy. It must be juicy.

9
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/11

Well, mentally challenged people wouldnt drop to your level, really. I have great respect for such people.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Tanya | 2013/01/11

Once again jumping to conclusions. I have a personal assistant. Why dont you rather jump off a cliff. You really dont give up do you. In case you whaa-whaa once more, no, I dont give up either!

PS. To anyone who is affected by any of the above - my sincere apologies. I am not challenged in any way, it was just a case of dropping down to Leila''s level for a brief moment.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/11

Tanya in that case then how did you read my comments if that was really the case?

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Tanya | 2013/01/11

Leila, actually I am deaf, dumb, blind and in a wheelchair. You should never jump to conclusions when it comes to such so-called handicaps. It can be very hurtful to people who are affected by these things. You should really think more carefully before posting.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/09

Oh no! Dont tell me you are also dumb, deaf &  blind now. You know everyone''s input is very valuable when it comes to certain topics and I try my best to be of some use.

Dont pretend Tanya, Brendan is also at fault so dont disguise his faults.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Tanya | 2013/01/09

Leila, you are the most gullible person I know. You fall for everything, everyone and every topic.

Brendan did NOTstart this thread. He is more intelligent than that.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/09

Actually its for all to see how drunk you are right here on this forum you retarded creep!

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Brendan | 2013/01/09

Leila, You too are interested to get ur pus8y licked ? Come on, put your lets apart.

Reply to Brendan
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/09

You dirty, snotty crackpot you dont have to tell us what @rs%h0l you would like to enter are you drunk Brendan??

Reply to Leila