Question
Posted by: Daphne | 2008/12/09

TIMING RIGHT

My son was born 14 months ago and I would like to know if this is a good time to fall pregnant again. I jave lost the pregnancy weight a long time ago and my periods are regular. The only form of contraception we used is condoms and as such no pill need to ' work out'  of my system. Also if my period is at the end of the month will my ovulation occur in the middle? How do I know when that happened?

Medically it is fine to fall pregnant now. If your period is at the end of the month, your period will be in the middle. Check your cycle. If it is 28 days, you should ovulate on Day 14.