Posted by: joan | 2010-09-21

timing is out

Dear Sexologist,

My husband and I have very different bio clocks - I am a night owl and he likes to go to sleep early. He also wakes up at dawn and I prefer to sleep later. How can we match our clocks in the middle and enjoy a better love-life - I''m irritable if he wakes me before sunrise, and he can''t stay awake for me.

spending quality time together, enjoying cuddling, foreplay or intercourse doesnot only have to take place at night. Depending on yourls schedules, try to optimise the time when both of you are awake eg early evenings.
You can compromise on some days by getting into bed early and once he falls asleep you may continue with the rest of your night activities and he can also on some mornings come back to bed when ur waking up just to spend extra time with you. make good use of your weekends in this regard. you could even try setting a particular night of the week which is just for the two of you and use this as an oppurtunity to catch up.

Posted by: me | 2010-09-22

i think you should re post this to cybershrink

Reply to me