Question
Posted by: Liz | 2009-04-01

Timed cycles please help

Good day, I am on my 6th timed cycle. I am taking Femara, HSG trigger and progesterone but this month I am alos taking Estrogen. I dont know much about Estrogen and how it will help. I do have spotting from about 10 days past trigger and I think that is why I have to take it but still not sure how it is going to help me fall pregnant.

Dear Liz

Estrogen is normally taken when the endometrium does not thicken enough with medication or on a natural cycle. Medication such as Fermara and Clomid occasionally has an effect of decreasing the thickness of the endometrial cavity. If the endometrial cavity is thin then the use of estrogen will increase the thickness of this cavity with a result of improving implantation rates.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: wetta | 2009-04-01

hi as far as I can remember the progesterone and the Estrogen helps with your linning of your " baarmoeder" 
When I had my implant they also gave me Estrogen
I am going threw it again on the 15th I asked the doc if there is nothing I can take to help my linning before hand, because I use clomid and he said know will give it to me after.

Reply to wetta