Question

Time to close this book??

We dated for 3 years, broke up for 2, back together again now. We also have a child together. Things were going fine between the two of us and then he suddently changed. My take on this is if he isnt interested then its best to call things quits now and never look back. Close the book and never open it again. Am I harsh in saying this, to me its clear that we will never have a lastin relationship. This doesnt change his relationship with our child. I have to move on and so does he, we both need to find happiness out there and its clear its not together. Am i correct in saying this???

I hear your concerns, but nobody outside of the relationship, except perhaps if you were in therapy, could usefully answer your question. As maria says, couples counselling isn't necessarily to glue copuples together, but to help them understand themsevles, each other, and the relatonship, far better and more usefully

2
Posted by: Maria | 2010/08/18

It is really impossible to answer your question without knowing what your bf''s thoughts about this are. Why don''t you go for couples counselling, not necessarily to help you stay together but rather to help both of you sort out in your minds what is going on and negotiate the nature of your future relationship.

Reply to Maria