Posted by: Regular Reader | 2013-02-06

Time for Credits (and Debits)

There are very few posters on this forum who contribute positively to the genuine concerns of people. IMO they are :- Maria, JR, Themba,.....Credits to them!

There are lots of posters who are full of shite and have nothing to contibute at all but insist on aggravating readers. Again IMO they are :- Amasi, Sello, Leila, Sello, Amasi, Sello, Leila.....Debits to them.

Then of course there are those very annoying ones that must have split personalities and post under different names. They are mainly:- DH and Brendan.

Feel free to correct me if I''m wrong and to add if I''ve left any out.

Posted by: DH | 2013-02-06

eee, I am blek and i am eee corrupt cANCA....

bring me a tenda...

Reply to DH
Posted by: Sello | 2013-02-06

I am a member of the ANC, a businessman and a radical. You have a right to differ with me comrade and you can call me anything you like including debit. There is one thing for sure I can tell you over and above that, and that is..

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-06

I don''t have split personalities, I have many personalities who are each unique onto themselves.

I think therefore I argue amongst ourselves.

If you are abandoned on an island you only have one Ahole to contend with.

If I am abandoned on an island I have a whole orgy of friends to talk to & mdash - suck on that!

Reply to DH
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-02-06

I think you are a little late for the beggining of a year and a little early for the end of the year.
Thats when those credits/debits are done to review what has been happening.

Dont worry about being a regular reader, most of us started like that and decided to share our thoughts as well. Good start!

PS. On the issue of timing the credit/debit evaluation, I wonder if you are using tax payers calender?

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Tanya | 2013-02-06

OMG!! Is it Judgement Day already?

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Big C | 2013-02-06

I just take the piss.

Reply to Big C