Question
Posted by: Amanda | 2010/09/07

Tim Jan

I''ve heard that this liquid stuff called Tim Jan helps men with erection problems. Is this true? my man can''t stay hard for long and needs a bit of help. Anyone know?

Erectile difficulties should not be taken lightly as it could have an underlying heart/health concerns. Before taking any “treatment “ is taken, it is definitely worth it to consult with a medical doctor and eliminate medical reasons for the distress. There are wonderful medication on the market that could be used successfully. Herbal treatment is not always safe – due to quantities that can be present. It is however worth doing homework to ensure the safeness of the contents – clinical studies are there to safeguard potential patients/clients.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

66
Posted by: Phato | 2016/07/27

Hi can I take Tim Jan with my medication(zidovudine)and (indo metformin_850)also can Tim Jan help on my gums.

Reply to Phato
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/22

I am 40yrs old with one child ,who is 18 years now .I have been trying for so many years now but nothing .so my question is that will this timjan be able to help me conceive

Posted by: veronica | 2016/06/18

Well,TImJan real works but I always bleed during sexually intercourse if I use it,is this normal or is it causing damages ,am worried

Reply to veronica
Posted by: Thabi | 2016/04/14

Im ever glowing..every one ask about my skin secret..Im the castor oil person..but also use TiJam often..just tske it easy dont overdose., small bottle last me a year...love it.

Reply to Thabi
Posted by: letty | 2016/04/11

One of my friend used timjam for one month after trying for 1year she is now having a healthy pregnancy

Reply to letty | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Sizeka | 2016/05/23

Really ? does the Tim Jan clean the system , how long did she use it , before she was preggies !!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/25

Hi need to know if Timjan can be taken for prostititus , or enlarged prostate , and slow urine flow ?

Posted by: taleng | 2015/10/13

I wanna conceive,tried for 3yrs,I have one child,I have high blood pressure,what to do

Reply to taleng
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/10

Hi I've been using using Tim jam for about 7 months now because of my blood pressure. Hence my blood pressure problems are maintained. I am however worried because i'm told it destroys your livers and other intestines. I've lost 20kg so far, could this be the reason. I'm 32 years old. Thanks

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/30

What can,be done speed up nerve regeneration?

Posted by: Lydia | 2015/08/18

please help...how long do I have to take Tim jan wonder juice? cause I had that prolonging it is not safe.

Reply to Lydia
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/31

Laced my joint with timjan. Works wonders. Both natural!

Posted by: Michelle | 2015/04/07

Does Tim Jan clean your blood. And help to clear a very bad throat infection. Please reply

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/05

can a timjan bring back my periods

Posted by: Viola | 2015/03/12

Hi, I have a very pain full womb, its now years. I have taken different types of me medication without success. Can timjan help me to ease the pain? Or is there anyone who can advise me on what to take to ease the pains.

Reply to Viola | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/17

It could be a cyst on your ovaries, you need to go it checked out and not taken lightly.

Posted by: zeh | 2015/02/09

Tim jan is a really wonder juice it works wonders.

Reply to zeh
Posted by: worthy | 2015/02/06

hi everyone does it help on problem skin .

Reply to worthy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Ilze | 2015/07/08

Yes, a friend of myne's daughter also use it for her skin.

Posted by: noelene | 2015/01/22

well after reading about tim jan i have decided to give it a go i suffer from megraines and tired of all the meds doctor says my bloed pressure goes up and down last time it was 140/100 so i have nothing to loose im going over to tim jan i started today

Reply to noelene
Posted by: Sjova | 2014/12/23

My stomach runs smooth&i sleep well,mind sharper,feelin super&stronger.all systems go,ta to Team Jan.(new user)

Reply to Sjova
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/17

Tim Jan is really a super product for arthritis pain and inflammation. Especially in my hands. Really did wonders. I sleep better and overall feel better. Great stuff. I only take 15 ml twice a week

Posted by: michael | 2014/09/13

i had cholesrtrol, high blood press,and feeling sick with medication that i was given by my dr, i startes taking tim jan, and juices ,carrot,spinach,beetroot,ginger,garlic all made by juicer, after 35 days i now feel so good and like a new man

Reply to michael
Posted by: JubJubmake | 2014/09/10

Hi can an HIV person take TIM JAN please help.

Reply to JubJubmake
Posted by: FuWaye | 2014/08/15

Can someone please tell me where to buy these wonder juice? I did find the company's website, but it's of no help as the cost is not in US$' and the order page is not in English:(

Reply to FuWaye | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Jasper | 2016/04/15

In South Africa we can buy it from a bottle store.. Off licience.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/07

Dischem

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/27

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU USE TIM JAN TO CLEAN YOUR STOMACK.

Posted by: naledi | 2014/05/22

Hi. Does it help to reduce cholesterol ?

Reply to naledi
Posted by: Lerato | 2014/04/10

I haven't seen mi periods to so i want to know if it will help mi go to mi periods again

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: scelo Adolphus | 2014/04/03

hey timjan users im hving a problem on ma bck of ma head...i hv sors growing on my bck.nw i want 2knw will timjan help prevent dis issue im faceing on ma body??????

Reply to scelo Adolphus
Posted by: Madaphy | 2014/03/20

Tim Jan is the best medicine ever

Reply to Madaphy
Posted by: Sammy | 2014/01/05

I'm a 19 year old boy. I use to suffer from stomach parasites. They would bother me now and then. It was so horrible, they turned my life into a living hell. But since I started taking Timjan,they all gone, I don't feel them anymore. All thanks to Timjan.

Reply to Sammy
Posted by: lindo | 2014/01/04

hi there i am 26 years and my hubby and i have been trying for a baby can timjan help we are desperate.

Reply to lindo | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/17

Did it work?did u conceive?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/24

Was told by 2 ladies they said they used it to help them conceive they both feel pregnant

Posted by: madickies" | 2013/11/25

Timjan rocks m taking it n m cul s ice my spear is 4 ever ready to sicck in sum1 big guys caant b scared of the bitter taste cum on try Tim kan noo regrets smilling.......??love it

Reply to madickies"
Posted by: Gift | 2013/10/17

TimJan is safe and it works wonders.Take a tablespoon@night. Do not overdose . Then drink a glass of water.

Reply to Gift
Posted by: lizzy | 2013/09/25

hi ek het my period al vir 3 jaar gemis en nou sikkel ek om swanger te word want ek ovileer nie gan tim jan help om weer my period te kry

Reply to lizzy
Posted by: Freedah | 2013/08/17

Im 25 and i have'nt seen my preriod for 3 years.Can timjan help with my periods?

Reply to Freedah
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/07/22

do you guys know that you can get tim jan now in capsuls

Posted by: Yada | 2013/07/18

Wat if you are pregnant?

Reply to Yada | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/26

Yada, timjan is a very good product, it cleans and work through the stomic, if you are pregnand it my cause you going into labour, especialy if you are far pregnand. Just read the phamflet on label. Take care

Posted by: lala | 2015/06/16

yes

Posted by: aloe jan | 2013/06/19

Dear All I am an aloe vera agent and I can suggest a product called multi maca, the clients have been really satisfied with its results Forever Multi-Maca, Peruvian maca root has a 2000 year history as a powerful enhancer of sexual libido. Also helps maintain stamina and prevent fatigue. A natural hormone replacement therapy that helps alleviate menopause symptoms and reduce stress. Forever Multi-Maca combines legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs and select ingredients, to create one of the finest maca supplements of its kind. Maca Benefits The benefit of maca effects has been highly revered for over 2,000 years in Peru. According to legend, the Incan warriors ate maca for strength and endurance before going to battle. The Spanish conquistadors called it the “sex herb of the Incas”. Today it is known as Peruvian ginseng. Modern studies suggest that benefits of maca effects may promote libido, sexual potency and energy. Maca for Women Women in South America have also used Maca for thousands of years to help maintain their stamina, prevent fatigue and reduce the effects of stress on their body. Peruvian women begin using Maca at age 3, and remain strong, fertile and productive, and have immense stamina well into their later life. Maca may increase a woman’s libido, and should be taken daily for best results. What is Maca? The nutritional value of dried maca root is high, similar to cereal grains such as rice and wheat. It contains 60% carbohydrates, 10% protein, 8.5% fiber, and 2.2% lipids. The reported benefit of Maca effects for sexual function could be due to its high concentration of proteins and vital nutrients. Much of maca’s protein content is in the form of amino acids, which are required for many functions in the body, including sexual and fertility functions. They also are required in the manufacturing of substances that transmit signals in the nervous system and play a major role in the process of sexual arousal and physical performance during sex. The main amino acids that these substances require include phenylalanine, tyrosine, and histidine – all three of which are found in significant amounts in maca. Maca also contains another amino acid, arginine, which may play a role in supporting male fertility and activity. Recommended Daily Intake: two tablets daily. email me on nireshasinan@yahoo.com for further info

Reply to aloe jan | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: rsondezi@gmail.com | 2016/07/07

Hi what can help me to releave intense constipation I have tried everything nothing seems to work even laxative doesn't work, castor oils and tablets I get from pharmacists

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/08

Hi Aloe Jan , I have sent you email and awaits your response.

Posted by: Amanda | 2010/09/10

You can buy it from Dischem Stan its cheap to like R40 for a small bottle, but the taste is so bad that its not worth trying it. I got some for my hubby but he can''t stand to take it and i can''t force him coz i woudn''t drink it either. gives you a runny tummy tho.

Reply to Amanda
Posted by: stan | 2010/09/09

Where do you buy tim jan ?

Reply to stan | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/08

R45 for the big bottle at dischem

Posted by: Amanda | 2010/09/09

but he says it tastes vile!! how does your hubby get used to the taste? shame i feel guilty when he has to drink this yukky stuff for me. Is there anyway you can disguise the taste or make it taste better? Thanks

Reply to Amanda | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/26

Hi Take an orange or. 2 after drinking tim Jan. Works wonders, it gets rid of that vile taste like magic.

Posted by: Timjane | 2010/09/08

It really works my man used to have a problem staying hard and lasting long, since he started taking it, he is hard as a rock and last loooooooong.

Reply to Timjane
Posted by: amanda | 2010/09/08

totally agree with you Dane!

Reply to amanda
Posted by: Wouter | 2010/09/08

Hi Manda

Like i said previously, TimJan works, i''ve been drinking it for a while now and it works.

He musn''t stop.
Good Luck

Reply to Wouter
Posted by: Dane | 2010/09/08

This is a forum,Not a pickup site.Go back to masturbation freak !!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Dane
Posted by: amanda | 2010/09/08

oops...thanks guys i will tell him to stop taking it. He says its so gross anyway!!! he''ll be relieved

Reply to amanda
Posted by: Dane | 2010/09/08

Tim Jan is om jou maag skoon te maak nie vir seks nie Manda. Maar kyk lat hy dit drink, meskien nodig hy bietjie laat sy maag spoel, dan gaan daai voel kop meskien reg werk. Maar kyk ek nodig nie dit nie, ek sal jou laat goed voel, -|- ak my asb al gesels ons net. Laat ek jou weer soos n regte dame en vrou laat voel.

Reply to Dane
Posted by: RD | 2010/09/08

From experience I know that Red Dragon works! It''s about R150 for 4 pills at your local Adult Shop. But like the expert said, your man should go for a medical check-up if this continues.

Reply to RD
Posted by: buddie | 2010/09/08

Tim Jan as far as I know is something for constipation, there is a new drug on the market, I dont know the name but it is manufactured by a company call Lilly, ( saw the advert in Huisgenoot) your gp must give you a perscription.

Reply to buddie | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Danie | 2014/07/15

Tim Jan is not for constipation,it gives you a runny tummy for about 7 days because it detoxify your body of toxins,thereafter it cleans your blood and help for a lot of things such as fatique and cholestrol etc.The name you looked for is Cialis and is produced by lilly,it's a lobido enchancer and will only work when in use off course but getting yourself free of toxins will improve your health in many ways.

Posted by: Amanda | 2010/09/07

ha ha ha that was not me that wrote the previous comment, jeesh if he was 74 i wouldnt'' bother with the Tim Jan! he is 37, Seriously guys i really wanna know if it works?? Ta

Reply to Amanda
Posted by: AMANDA | 2010/09/07

He is 74 and still fit with a bit or minor hearth problems and he suffers from mild strokes now and then...Is Tim Jan safe for him to use?

Reply to AMANDA

How long does he stand for? And how old is he?

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/07

Reply to sexologist