Question
Posted by: CARER | 2010/10/06

TIK

I am looking after a girl who has just come out of rehab but has to attend sessions at the centre every Saturday. This week she was acting strange so I was wondering if the do a drug test on Saturday would they pick up that she had used drugs the previous weekend. In other words how long does TIK stay in body. I suppose I would have to be testing her myself if I suspect anything.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Carer

You most reliable option is to have a blood test done as this is the most effective indicator of recent drug use. This can be done through any pathologist. Contact your nearest hospital

1
Posted by: Addictions expert forum | 2010/10/10

Dear Carer

Reply to Addictions expert forum