Question
Posted by: WORRIED | 2010-09-22

TIK

What are the chances of someone coming out of rehab for TIK abuse and going to live in a house where DAGGA is smoked, relapsing.

And what should I do about the fact that two small children live in that house. The one even has slight asthma and I''m sure the smoke is affecting the child.

Would like your comments as I would like to help them.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Worried;
The daga and Tik addcits need to abstain completely for the sake of their own health and the children's.

1
Posted by: C | 2010-09-28

Person coming out of rehab WILL relapse if they go back to that grass house. Tell the preson(s) who smoke to move out - finished.

Reply to C