Question
Posted by: Bubby | 2011/04/06

TIGHTNING VAGINAL MUSCLES

Hey, I have been dating my partner for close to a year now. We never experienced any problem sexually and we have a perfect sex life if I may say so myself. However, recently I have been feeling that there are some positions whereby I feel him just coming and going inside me without any distruction. He has a big willy and I love it. But m thinking that somehow my vagina has streched a bit and I know of exercises that one must do to tighten the muscles but they take long to work. Is there any remedy that I can use or take to tighten them? please help!!

Don't worry, the vagina is much more robust than that! It is therefore highly unlikely that your vaginal muscles have stretched and more likely that they have simply relaxed more fully to be able to accommodate your partner. You can learn to bring the pelvic floor muscles under more conscious control if you like - this can enhance arousal by increasing blood flow into the area as well as enhance the sensation of tightness for you. The following website (http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyresponse/ht/kegelswomen.htm) has instructions for 'kegels exercises' - the exercises where you learn to tense and relax the muscles around the entrance to your vagina.

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: gll | 2011/04/06

I don''t understand your posts. If he has a big willy and still you need tighting up..Does that mean you too have a big wholy, cause he streched it, then he can''t outdo himself so there is not need to tighten but if he is big and you are aslo bid well. that may create problems....

Reply to gll
Posted by: mark | 2011/04/06

there is a powder that u can use ,can,t remember the name..it shrinks the virgina.kegel excise works as well

Reply to mark
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/04/06

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist