Posted by: H | 2008-11-30

Tightening the stomach with bloomases

Is it safe to use spomething to tighten your stomach to help keep it thinner. There are those big panties that is sold in shops to help woman flatten their stomach. Is it the same as wearing tight jeans or wearing a tight elastic band around the belly area to help flatten the stomach?

Could this weaken the stomach muscles/ But I' m 93 cm around my waist and 111cm around my stomach - I don' t think there is any muscle left! Can I use those belts or should I stay away from them?

Hallo H
No it is not dangerous, but it won't really flatten your stomach, it just squeezes everything together! A prominent stomach is often caused by fat around the inside organs, and losing weight often helps, your stomach muscles won't ever disappear, but may become weak if you don't exercise it.