Question
Posted by: NEWATTHIS | 2011/05/06

TIGHTEN SKIN

I AM CURRENTLY GYMMING (AGE : 32, WEIGHT 80, HEIGHT 1.65) AND HAVE NOTICED THAT MY BELLY IS STARTING TO SAG. WHAT CAN I USE (PRODUCTS)TO TIGHTEN THE SKIN SO THAT IT DOESN''T LOOK LIKE A BLOB HANGING IN FRONT OF ME.

Dear Newatthis
If you are at a gym, you can ask the instructor to give you a set of exercises that specifically target the tummy muscles to tighten them up while you are losing weight. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes, which may help for the sagging tummy.
Keep up the good work

1

Dear Newatthis
Keep up the good work