Question
Posted by: kedar | 2012/08/27

tight foreskin

sir, i have a tight foreskin and it dosnt slip back easily. thogh i dont face a problem while masturbating but i think it would be problamatic during sex so pls help me

Hi Kedar
If you don’t have a problem masturbating then you are unlikely to have a problem during intercourse. My only concern is that you would not be able to clean yourself properly. It would be preferable to be able to retract the foreskin, though not essential for penetrative intercourse.

If you have have difficulty urinating because the outflow area is too narrow then you should seek a medical opinion.

If your foreskin is hurting or uncomfortable in any way or you remain unsure then the best advice would be to let your GP or a urologist examine you and reassure you.

Anthony – SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: Valaki | 2012/09/22

S.Amdt. 3564 To make sure the President Cabinet Members all White House Senior staff and Congressional Committee and Leadership Staff are purchasing hetlah insurance through the hetlah insurance exchanges established by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. VOTES .Yea: 3 Democrats / 40 RepublicansNay:56 Democrats / 0 Republicans(do as I say not as I do) Looks like the Democrats don''t even want there own bill, but wants to force every American to have it .

Reply to Valaki
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/27

Hi Kedar

Reply to sexologist