Question
Posted by: Vee | 2012-03-15

Tight Chest

I''ve stopped smoking for a week and a half now with the help of champix. However, lately I''ve noticed that my chest is very tight and it gets worse at night. Is this just everything working out of my system or something I need to worry about?

Vee

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and a lung function test. People do however, complain about coughing and tightness of the chest after smoking cessation and there is a possibility that you will have to use an inhaler for a short period of time.