Question
Posted by: GG | 2011-02-24

Tighness around heart

I''''ve felt some tightness in the left side of my my chest for a week now. It happens especially when I have a bra on. It''''s uncomfortable, a little painful, and it almost feels like the heart doesn''''t beat at the same pace all the time - sometimes it seems it it struggling to have space to move. I haven''''t put on any weight and my clothes are all the same as last year, I can''''t see why I''''d start feeling like this now.

I''''m 26, fit, don''''t smoke, don''''t drink, have an active lifestyle. I do have high cholesterol, a diet that includes too much fat, sugar and coffee, and according to my GP I may have heart murmur. I often feel bloated as well, so I don''''t know if it''''s because of that either.

Hallo GG
I think a doctor should examine you for possible heart dysrhythmia (by doing an ECG) or to look for possible enlarged glands under your arm, to check for any breast lumps and to listen to your lungs. With your history of high cholesterol and heart murmur, maybe preventative medication for heart disease is anyway needed.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-02-24

Hallo GG
dr Bets