Posted by: anon | 2010-04-28

Hi doc
i am newly married and choose to be a virgin.
problem is that intercourse has been a mission and a half.
my hubby complains that he cant enter because it feels like a bone is blocking the entrance.
I have no problem getting wet ,and i am at ease when we are getting busy.we have foreplay and everything.
when it comes to penetration though ,thats when the problems start.
i have reached some sort of depression now due to all of this.
my " honeymoon "  period has been non existence.
pls can u advise how do " do it "  properly -i have bought 2 books which dont really help . or is there a medical problem with me that needs to be addressed ?

Try lubricating your finger and inserting this. You can also try a tampon. You could then let your partner try and then progress from there.

Posted by: anon | 2010-04-30

just turn 27 in Jan

Reply to anon
Posted by: ? | 2010-04-29

Wow how old are you

Reply to ?