Posted by: Maria | 2012-11-19

Tierd always

I sleep at 9 everyday.i work the hole day i dont take naps during the last water in take is night i wake up 2 to 3 times to make a wee.everynight for the past 7 months i wake up at 2 &  go back to sleep at 3 45.i wake up at 4 15 to get ready for constantly tired i have tried everythng even went to bed at 11 but still the same.(now im experience headaches i assume from too little sleep).i went to da doctor he said there is nothng wrong with me and dont want to describe sleeping tablets.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Maria, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response but we have just recently arrived from our London practice.
This certainly sound like a medical condition that may need to be investigated further; my advice would be to post this question to the cyberdoc on the experts page on

Posted by: Bonnie belle | 2012-11-28

Firstly, have yourself checked out for diabetes. The night waking to pee is not normal if you haven ''t had anything to drink since 5. It could also account for your overall tiredness.
Once you don''t have to get up, you may sleep through better.

Reply to Bonnie belle