Question
Posted by: MEG | 2010/03/05

TICKS/FLEAS

HI, CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF YOU GET DIFFERENT TYPES OF TICKS. MY DOG HAS LITTLE BLACK THNGS ON HIS EARS.IT IS SORT OF IN HIS SKIN,BECAUSE UNLIKE A FLEA IT WON''T JUST COME OF. HELP ...

Dear Meg

You do get different types of ticks, fortunately the treatments kill them all.

4
Posted by: Kate | 2010/03/08

Ask you vet / vet receptionist for a treatment for your dog.
Yes the jeyes fluid/ car oil will sting and do more harm than good to the dog even if it might work for the ticks.

Just remember that it is vital to maintain treatment on a montjly basis. Also do yourself a favour and get something like fleago or karbadust to treat the environment, that way you treat the dog and environment.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: MEG | 2010/03/08

THANX FOR THE REPLY. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF SOMETHING I CAN USE- THAT WORKS . I GOT SO MANY REMEDIES AT WORK-AMONGST IT RUBBING CAR OIL OR JEYES FLUID ON THE ANIMAL. WON''T THAT STING MY BABY''S SKIN. PLSE HELP...

Reply to MEG
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/03/07

Dear Meg

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2010/03/05

Could be lice.

If they aren''t alive, they are probably flea droppings.

Reply to Chill