Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/07/29

Ticking noise in ear

I was diagnosed with chronic sinusitus and allergies and put onto a truck load of meds as follows:
Tavaloxx 750mg - 1 Tab in the morning. No COMPLETED
Panafcort as follows: 6 in the morning for 3 days, then 4 for 4 days, then 2 for remainder. NOW COMPLETED
Dazit 1 at night. Still Taking - REPEAT x 6
ACC 200 EFF 3 x daily. NOW COMPLETED.
After all of this I still have the feeing of water in my right ear with an occassional stabbing pain and now this annoying little ticking sound has started. I have been to three diff doctors over the past year and no one can help. They just all stick me on a load of tabs that dont seem to help much.
An ENT diagnosed me in November with GERD, but that was that - I take Lanzoprzole for that.
I give up - any ideas what i can try next?

Expert ImageSinus Expert

A ticking noize in the ear can be caused by spasm of small muscles in the ear of eustachian tube. It is difficult to diagnose due to a lack of clinical signs. If there is a feeling of water in your ear and the ear seems normal to the eye an audiogram can be done to confirm slight hearing loss which might be the cause

1
Posted by: Sinus Expert | 2010/07/29

Reply to Sinus Expert