Question
Posted by: Desirè  | 2010/05/27

Tick - headace,stiff neck

Dear Doc
Im 24 weeks pregnant,and very worried.
I have found ticks on my dog, and some walking on the carpet, ever since Monday I have a constant headace and stiff neck. Could I have been bitten? I have been taken panado’ s for the headaces.Should I see my docter?or am I just a very paranoid pregnant woman? Will it affect my baby?

Thank you very much.

Hallo Desire
You could have been bitten, rather ask your doctor to check with a blood test for tickbite fever. Also examine your body for any bite marks with a black spot in the middle.
Ask your husband to dip the dog with Pulvex to kill the ticks (it can be absorbed through the skin so please do not do it yourself) and dust your carpets with flea and tick powder, let it stand for a while and vaccuum.
DR Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/27

Hallo Desire
DR Bets