Question
Posted by: Ingrid | 2010-04-24

Tick bite fever

I am a white female of 60 and I have been diagnosed with tick bite fever, I had a terrible head ache and body aches and fever. I went to the chemist and was given cataflam. Since starting the anti inflammitory I have been feeling very nauseus and have been bringing up gall. Is this from the cataflam? I have stopped taking it now for 2 days but i still feel nauseus and am still bringing up.. why , what must I do?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Ingrid,

Although possible, severe nausea and vomiting aren't very common with this product.

Are you taking an antibiotic for the infection? - It is possible that this is the cause of your symptoms.

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-04-26

Hi Ingrid,

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist