Question
Posted by: Charl | 2010/02/03

Tick bite fever

My Dog was diagnosed with tick bite fever. She do not want to eat and drinks a lot of water. Is there anything that I can do to help her eat. How long will the fever last before she gets better. She has been treateded for this. Thanks

Dear Charl

I would take her back to the clinic and have her hospitalised.

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/08

Dear Charl

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: v | 2010/02/03

charl they say when a dog has tick bite fever u must give them raw liver to eat..it helps...get some and try..u will see she will get better much quicker...don' t know what it does but it is an old boere raat..wich works.... good luck

Reply to v