Question
Posted by: Dee | 2009-07-21

Tick Bite Fever

Hi CyberVet, my Sib Husky contracted Tick Bite Fever/Billary and was treated at SPCA with Beneril, Anti-biotics &  Vitamen Booster injection on day 1 and with Anti-biotics, Vitamen Booster &  Dewormed on 2 day and put on a chicken livers &  rice diet and is improving daily and I' ve vowed to pay more attention to prevent this from happening again and ask besides the chicken liver &  rice diet, what else can we feed him to speed up his recovery.

Many Thanks and keep up the good work.
Denise

Dear Dee

One Essentiale liver support tablet daily for 10 days. This will speed upo the recovery.

1

Thank you for advice.