Question
Posted by: ML | 2008-12-10

Tick bite fever???

I was bitten by a red tick about 5 weeks ago. The doctor at the er told me to watch out in 6 weeks time in case I develop tick bite fever.

For the past week I have these terrible head aches that differes from the head aches I get from sinus, eyes &  neck spasms.

Is it possible I' m starting to get tick bite fever. I had it a few years ago and all I remember is the head aches...

Dear ML
If you have swollen glands, fever, a fine red rash, it is quite possible that it is tickbite fever - go for the blood test to make sure?
dr Bets