Question
Posted by: TIBIA FRAKTUUR | 2009/02/18

TIBIA FRAKTUUR

MY SEUN HET SY REGTERBEEN SE TIBIA GEBREEK, HY IS NOU AL SEDERT 7/1/2009 UIT GIPS UIT. HOE LANK NA SO ' N FRAKTUUR IS DIT VEILIG OM WEER AAN ' N KONTAK SPORT SOOS RUGBY DEEL TE NEEM? IS DIE BEEN NOU SWAKKER AS DIE ANDER BEEN EN STAAN HY ' N GROTER KANS OM WEER TE BREEK AS DIE ANDER BEEN?

I think the best here is to see someone. You obviously don't want to rush back into sport, but it's also important to get back into it properly and soon. And I can't make a judgment call over the internet, so he really needs to see a doctor, preferably the one who helped him to begin with and have them assess this. Alternatively, he should see a biokineticist, who can help with the training.

It is true that he'll be weak on the one side, and that's why he must work hard at getting the balance right again. But again, this is something a biokineticist really needs to do for him.