Question
Posted by: Att Sick &  Tired | 2012/04/13

Tia

Seems like we are in the same boat. Have been married for 10 yrs and have had 4 kids. My hubby has never been adventurous in bed. Actuallys ex is all and only about him. Once he gets satisfied, he rolls over &  goes to the bathroom to wash up.

But I have always tried hard to add some spice. I even went to the extent of buying books and leaving them at the bedside. The books have disappeared.

I have actually been so put off by him, that I don''t have that interest anymore. Furthermore, our bed is also broken and makes so much noise. Our nanny and helper also use a room in our house and I certainly don''t want them hearing the noises. They sleep very late and their room is just down the passage, next to the kids.

And I too always hear about what i do wrong, despite trying hard. I don''t have a fab body, as a result of a recent pregnancy and major surgery thereafter.

I feel what you are going through though.

At least he washes up - many men just fall asleep afterwards ! If he is unadventurous, I'm sure this is his problem, and not your fault in any way. Can't the bed be fixed, or oiled, or something ? Suggest to him you'd like that as a late Easter Egg.
DO we asume he has been reading the books ? Why not calmly ask him what he thought about them, and whether he'd like to try anything he read about, in them ?
But for both readers, so many sexual problems arise not from sex as such, but from relationship problems and communication problems, where marriage / couples counselling really can help

2

Posted by: sick and tired | 2012/04/13

Thank you so much for sharing this. As women it is hard to come out and speak about things like this openly. Especially when the men are so quick to judge women for not wanting s-ex.

I''ll tell you one thing though, after his personal attack, I truly don''t see myself getting naked with him again. Really, the thought of opening myself up to him in such an intimate way scares the hell out of me. I feel that any sexual overtures from my side will just me more ammo for him to hurl at me next time he has a bad day.

And most probably he''ll be the one telling his buds what a terrible wife he has who withholds s-ex for no reason.

Reply to sick and tired