Question
Posted by: Cheryl | 2011/09/28

THYROID

Subject: THYROID
Posted by: Cheryl | 26/9/2011

HI

I had a hystorectomy?? approx 15 years ago. Since then I used a hormonal replacement as well as altroxin 1.50mg.

I recently replaced the hormonal replacement with a natural product - approx 6 months ago - no problems.

The altroxin I replaced with foodscape thyroid formula approx 2 months ago. Since then I gained weight and have pains in the bones of my upper arms and knees. Also sleeps very badly. Might it be that I must perhaps increase the natural dosis - currently taking 2 x once a day?

It may be that you need to go back on the Eltroxin. Have you checked your thyroid levels recently?

2
Posted by: Linda van Heerden | 2011/10/06

Does an atrophied thyroid need to be removed or can it become cancerous. What is the best treatment - medicine or removal?

Reply to Linda van Heerden