Posted by: Cheryl | 2011-09-26

I had a hystorectomy?? approx 15 years ago. Since then I used a hormonal replacement as well as altroxin 1.50mg.

I recently replaced the hormonal replacement with a natural product - approx 6 months ago - no problems.

The altroxin I replaced with foodscape thyroid formula approx 2 months ago. Since then I gained weight and have pains in the bones of my upper arms and knees. Also sleeps very badly. Might it be that I must perhaps increase the natural dosis - currently taking 2 x once a day?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Cheryl

it is best to have a natural practitioner assist you with thyroid problems - as long term deficiencies can lead to other health problems. there might be another underlying problem and not just thyroid.

kind regards
Dr Debbie