Posted by: meme | 2011-06-16

Ek het klein nodule op linker thyroid. Doctor said maybe malignant, but too small too biopsy. Still too small after 5 years. Feels to me like arteries in my neck may be damaged, sometimes feel blood rushing through, sudden scary pulsations, etc. I eat garlic and sometimes help with pain and stop pulsations.
Doctors did blood tests, apparently no thyroid problems shown in blood. Neck left-side sensitive and hurt on artery when touch, also cannot wear scarf, etc.

It is typical to experience sensitivity of the neck when you have thyroid problems. I strongly suggest that you consult an endocrynologist for a full examination and blood tests, as well as an ECG.