Question
Posted by: Saren | 2011/02/08

Thyroid

hi Dr

i need some advice please, i was on eltroxin 100mg twice a day, in january 11 i rechecked my thyroid and the tests came back that my thyroid is now normal, i am still taking 100mg 2 x a day, and i have started a diet and intense exercise routine for 1 1/2 months now and not loosing any weight, please can you help and let me know what i can do

thanks

2
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/09

Posted by: CD | 2011/02/08

The other site on which I usually work is " broken" ! Saren, ask your doctor to check for insulin resistance. If that is not the problem see a dietician to ensure that you are eating the right kind of foods to lose weight.
dr Bets

Reply to CD