Question
Posted by: Heidi | 2010/10/05

Thyroid

I have had hypothyroidism for the last six months. Last time my doc tested T3, T4 and THS. I have been taking Eutirox and have to do more blood tests before going back to her but as I don''t have medical aid and I don''t have a lot of money, I was wondering if I can only do a THS test as this is the only number that was ''wrong'' last time. Can you please advise?
Thanks,
Heidi

Hallo Heidi
Yes you can - If the TSH is normal, the rest will probably be too. If abnormal, you may need to do the full test (they can do it on the same blood)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/06

Hallo Heidi