Posted by: NADINE | 2010-07-05

Hi there, i want to know what are the possiblitlies that i could have a thyroid problem, i have always eaten anything i wanted to and not put on weight, i have always been a 28/30 after my baby, my stomach has just grown and grown, and now a size 32 barely fits over my tummy, i had to buy a size 34, and it is all in the stomach area only.i am taking centrum,but i still feel to fatigued all the time,and i actually feel like eating all the time.this is not me at all, do i need to take a thyroid test?

Expert ImageNatural health

the way where you are explaining is most of your weight, being more abdominal indicates more blood sugar imbalance. How do you feel if you skip a meal ? If you feel dizzy, irritable and craving sweets or simple carbohydrates then your blood sugar might not be balance and this can lead to weight gain. Then you should use Chromium.

Underactive Thyroid symptoms : constipation, dry skin, decrease energy, decrease motivation, low mood, hoarse voice, loosing hair.
The multivitamin is only going to help nutrition and not treat any underlying condition.

A practitioner should be able to assist you in the cause of this weight gain.
Dr Debbie