Question
Posted by: ILSEO | 2010/02/12

THYROID

I WAS DIAGNOSED THIS WEEK WITH A UNDERACTIVE THYROID DUE TO A VIRAL INFECTION AND WILL HAVE TO USE ELTROXIN 0,05MG. IS THERE ANY NATURAL PRODUCT I CAN USE TO HELP MY BODY GET BACK TO NORMAL OR WILL THIS INTERFERE WITH THE MEDICATION. I HAVE READ THAT TAKING FLAX SEED IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO USE.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

flaxseed will help with inflammation for the body. I would try and boost the body. If you have been under alot of stress this also needs to be addressed as this can throw the thyroid out of balance. Foodstate has a Thyroid support formula for thyroid, can be used with Eltroxin but better under the guidance of a practitioner particularly when you need to go for follow up blood tests.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za