Question
Posted by: Lee1 | 2012-03-05

Thyriod problem

Hi For the last 10 years I have been diagnosed with under active thyriod glands until last month it changed to over active thyriod glands. Is this possible and if yes, why does it happen?

Lee

Were you using any medication to treat your underactive thyroid? Please also provide me with the results of your latest thyroid count. On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

1
Posted by: LEE1 | 2012-03-08

Hi I am currently on eltroxin 0.2mg only Monday to Friday. I do not take it on the weekends. My baby is 15 months and I am still breastfeeding.
The results from 26/01/2012 are below :
TSH(roche) ABN*L Results < 0.01 ref 0.27-4.20 units mIU/1
Free T4(Roche) ABN H Results 36 ref : 12-22 units pmol/1

Reply to LEE1