Posted by: Cocco5 | 2013-02-06

PLEASE!!!! Doc help me. I''ve been to the Doc so many times I''ve been to a gynie and I can''t afford it anymore. I have had problems with thrush for almost a year now and when I say that I mean every single week I have been on every single pill and cream on the market it makes it easier to deal with but it just doesn''t want to clear up! You don''t understand how its affecting my life they did tests and came back as a bacterial infection but seems even the gynie don''t know what to do. Please tell me what can cause this and what should I do? I''m 33. At the moment I use cream just to ease it I use it every day. I''ve tested my sugar that''s fine. I''m also on antidepresents but have been on the same meds for over seven years so I don''t think its that. Please advise even recommend someone really good I can see anywhere on the East Rand or Pretoria. Thank you oh hubby has been treated also at the same time.

If the tests show a bacterial infection, that is not the same as thrush. It would then depend what the bacteria is to work out what treatment you need.