Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2012-11-01

Hi, our rescue maltese (no history on her at all) is terrified during storms (I shudder to think of what will happen when the fireworks go off). We''ve had her since March this year. I''ve tried Eco-Fear but that does nothing. I am really not keen on synthetic tablets. I''ve investigated those heavy jackets but these are very expensive. Is there anything else we can try that won''t cost an arm and a leg?

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Lee-Ann, firstly sorry about the delay, have been having internet problems. Yes, there is something you can do. Have a look at the link below on this article which will give you the modifications to help you. Good luck and if you dont understand anything, please just get in touch with me, thanks S