Question
Posted by: k | 2008/10/10

Thryroids

I am not sure if you can help me. I have been for blood tests and got my results back today and they told me it is my Thryroid problem and its severe and i need to go on hormoan treatment. How can i help control this and is there any danger to my life? Does it make you pick up lots of weight?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Please be so kind as to advise if you have an overactive or underactive thyroid and to provide me with the actual results of the blood tests. On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

Kind regards