Question
Posted by: kita | 2010/09/12

Thrush, ringworm

I had a sinus op 6 weeks ago and went on an antibiotic. Started thrush and used Daktarin and Fluzonale tablets for 14 days. After a few days it came back again. Went with same treatment as above and it started again the last 7 days of treatment. Now I also have on my upper inner thight, 4 rings (looks like ringworm). Could this all be related and is there anything else I can take for the thrush as I am battling to eat or drink. I have cut sugar and wheat out.

Kita

It can definately be related and I suggest that you consult your doctor for a prescription of Diflucan 150mg, as a once off dose.