Question
Posted by: Adele | 2010-10-25

Thrush on tongue

Good day

I have had thrush on my tongue for the past two weeks. I went to see a Doctor and he has given me Mycostatin drops as well and Daktarin. I have finished the medication and it has not cleared up. Could you please advise? Many Thanks!

Hallo Adele
If Daktarin and Mycostatin did not help, you may need to get Sporanox tablets

3
Posted by: lyla | 2010-10-25

Try some clycerine with a swap it may help, i know it is usually used on babies to get that trush from their milk of their gums and toungue. and it is cheap you should also drink alot of water and brush teeth and tougue twice daily. You can also try Andolex C mouth wash available at pharmacies.

good luck

Reply to lyla
Posted by: LOL | 2010-10-25

Stop with the oral sex

Reply to LOL
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-25

Hallo Adele