Question
Posted by: Linda | 2012/07/10

thrush before period

Good mornin, why do i get thrush every month a week before my period? its really itchy and irritating. i am 42years old.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.

5

Posted by: glagys | 2012/07/11

what medication should i use for thrush that i get every month before perod? I inserted UID in february 2010. The thush is smelly, yellowish and itching.

Reply to glagys
Posted by: glagys | 2012/07/11

Reply to glagys
Posted by: help | 2012/07/11

I have a thrush that is yellowish in colour. What causes the white thrush and what treatment can I use? Im breast feeding, my son is 7months and Im 29years old

Reply to help
Posted by: help | 2012/07/11

Reply to help