Question
Posted by: Tebogo | 2013/02/13

thrush

I have been experiencing this for quite sometime.I have an itchy thrush and my urine smells bad and it is also burning,even if it is a drop i feel like my blooder is full of urine.Sometimes after intercourse it is painful and i am burning.I had a baby 3 years back is there any serious problem? Do i need to see a gynaecologist?

You may have a bladder infection as well as thrush. Your GP should be able to assess and treat this.
Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of treating recurrent thrush.