Question
Posted by: Jane | 2012/06/06

Thrush

Can a man get thrush? My husband often gets it and I hardly ever get it. I thought it was usually a female problem.. what causes it?
Also, years ago one of his ex''s was mis-diagnosed with chlamydia when it was actually some other virus. Do you think its possible he hasnt told me the truth? He is generally a very honest person and I have never had a reason not to trust him but there is this little question about the thrush that concerns me that maybe it is something more than that?

Men can get thrush. It is caused by a fungus called Candida. You will have to discuss with your husband if you have doubts about what he is telling you.

1