Question
Posted by: Natz | 2011-10-03

Thrush??

Hubby and I are trying to conceive. I always battle after he ejaculates. Im convinced Im allergic to sperm!!! That possible??

Ive had 2 pregnancies before, always burn after he ejaculates and the more sex we have the worse the symptoms become, like thrush, itching, burning, etc.

when we are NOT trying to conceive we have no problems, sex life is fine.

Can I use Gyna Guard capsules...not sure if im pregnant this month yet or not...

It may be that you get thrush with sex. You and your husband should both be checked and treated if this is the case.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-10-03