Question
Posted by: Shelly | 2011/09/28

Thrush

Hi, about twice a year a week before my period i get trush i think its due to the PH balance or non balane in my body. I got Fluzol from my doctor and i got a cream from my chemist which is not helping the itchyness, is there a) a very good cream that stops the itching you can reccomend and b) how do i maintain the PH balance in my body so that I dont get this?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on preventing recurrent thrush.

2

Posted by: Sandi | 2011/09/28

I had the same problem. My doctor prescribed canestan one dose. It''s an oral tablet and one application of cream (overnight). Worked brilliantly. Now I take probiotocs daily

Reply to Sandi