Posted by: sarah | 2010-08-28

i am away on holiday and not near my gp so i wondered if this site could help. for the past few days i have had thrush like sypmtoms, at first ç i thought it was cystitis so i drank biacrobnate in water, but now it is itchy and i see a discharge as well. now i have noticed slight stomach cramps, almost like i will get my period, and a bit of nausea. nothing too bad, but sometimes i notice it, like i am getting some bug. could thrush cause this funny feeling? i will go to the pharmacy and get some canestan i think, but i dont know about this funny tummy feeling. i am on my last two pills before i start the placebo, i am on yasmin. could it be premenstrual feeling in my tummy?

It is possible that you have thrush but you will have to consult a gynaecologist for an examination. You should also have a pregnancy test done, as pregnancy can also cause most of your symptoms.