Question
Posted by: suloch | 2010/08/11

thrush

29yrs-wants to fall pregnant but been suffering with thrush for over 3 yrs &  no medical treatment has helped. Could this prevent me from falling pregnant or make it more difficult. Depressed &  very concerned, PLEASE HELP

Thrush will not stop you from falling pregnant. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.

5

Posted by: suloch | 2010/08/13

so meant to say the creams don''t help, nothing does, just so frustrating

Reply to suloch
Posted by: suloch | 2010/08/13

yes, sugar level fine. took proiflora 9 tablets. got the cream to insert, but helps, &  now want to have a baby. please HELP Doctor &  thank u all for your replies

Reply to suloch
Posted by: A | 2010/08/12

Hi. Did your gynae do a swob to check that it is thrush and not something else? I recommend you take strain 9 probiotics every day. Usually gynaes dont recommend douching, but as with myself getting ifections all the time, they said I must do it. (natural yoghurt).

Reply to A
Posted by: July | 2010/08/12

Have you considered checking your sugar level? i had the same problem until i checked my sugar level and it was way too high and the doctor told me that high sugar levels is like a manor for candida, i took the pills he gave and ever since i no longer suffer from that and i no longer take those pills anymore my sugar level is stable i excersize and changed my diet.

Reply to July