Question
Posted by: Annoyed | 2010/02/16

Thrush?

Hi Doc,

I need help! I seem to get reaccuring thrush, I have had symtoms for a while now but it seems to disapear and then come back again.

I did use the cream applicator when I was having sympoms a while ago and it went away but now it' s back again!

I have a very itchy outer viginal area, discharge, sometimes whitish, thick and creamy like, doesn' t smell awful but yeasty like a yeast infection. It is swollen and red.

I want to try and get an over the counter oral tablets to treat all the symptoms, im not fond of the cream applicators....can you please advise which is the best oral tablets to take for viginitis or thrush?

Please help, I am so tired of this now!

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.

1