Question
Posted by: miki | 2010/02/02

thrush

i have not been on any antibiotics and eatwell and exercise. I seem to be having a mild case of thrush, the opening of vagina a bit dry and slitly sensitive and a wk ago i had a whitish odourless discharge. I have had bad thrush 3 yrs ago due to antibiotics but not the case this time so i know what that feels like , this feels like a very mild version of that, no real itching but more than usual so i guess there is something happening. Pls advise what causes thrush out of the blue? and what can i use without goin to GP?
Txs

It doesn't sound typical of thrush. It may just be an allergy to something sich as washing powder. If you have no discharge, just wait and see what happens.

2

Posted by: Clare | 2010/02/04

Hi Miki, you can use caneston which you can get over the counter at any pharmacy. The gynaedoc will give you more info as to what could have caused it. regards

Reply to Clare