Question
Posted by: Angela | 2009/11/27

Thrush?

Hi, I have had a bladder infection this week. When I collected my antibiotics from the pharmacy, the pharmacists mentioned that the antibiotics would possibly give me thrush. Is this true?

She then gave me Reuteri tablets.... will this prevent Thrush? Or is there someting else I must take to prevent it?

Please help. I have never had thrush and do not know what to expect?

Angela

Antibiotics can indead cause thrush and the tablets that the pharmacist provided should prevent the thrush. Refer to the following link for detailed information regarding Candidiasis (vaginal thrush): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_thrush